Sunday, February 5, 2012

El Salvador Del Mundo

El Salvador Del Mundo Reviews

Des Moines
2901 6th Ave
Average Rating: 5 out of 5 (7 Reviews)

Review by Janet E.
I was craving El Salvadoran food after watching an episode of the Food Network. So I looked up El Salvadoran food in Des Moines on Yelp and El Salvador del...
Rating: 5

Review by Bill C.
The food is excellent. The flavors are complex and authentic. They have a good selection of foods, mainly beef related. I'm far, far from a fan of steak,...
Rating: 5

Review by RJ P.
Simply awesome. Started with pastelitos, papusa with loroco and finished with huevos rancheros. I am not sure how these couldn't be the 3 best things on...
Rating: 5



Continental Reviews

Des Moines
428 E Locust St
Average Rating: 4 out of 5 (25 Reviews)

Review by Liz A.
I went here on a Tuesday night with a friend and sat the bar.

+1 for being moderately busy on a Tuesday and having a good mix of people.

The bartender...
Rating: 4

Review by Emily T.
I'm going to go ahead and round up and give this 3.5 star restaurant 4 stars because it is one of my favorite options in the east village....

I've been...
Rating: 4

Review by Chuck M.
Shabby-Chic Inside and Great Tasting Food! This is NOT your white table cloth kind of place, but on this day the food was definitely Fine Dining !

On...
Rating: 4


No comments:

Post a Comment