Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Babysitter In Jackson Heights Ny

Babysitter in Jackson Heights, NY 11372 - Roberta H.

My name is Roberta Hickey, I am currently in the process of applying to graduate school to study Art History, and my focus will be American Art, with a focus on Latin American and US relations in Art. I speak English and Spanish fluently and have a high proficiency in Italian with a basic understanding of French. At the moment I am a Volunteer at the Rubin Museum of Art and have worked extensively in the Education Department working with children in the teaching through Art Program, that uses Art and Museum Going to build Vocabulary and English Comprehension skills. I have been a caregiver for over 8 yrs; I come from a large family and have seven nieces and nephews. All of the children I have cared for have been high energy and always thoughtful, it has been both my experience and perspective that children have a capacity to be quite thoughtful and perceptive even those who may seem rough around the edges. I have sat for children ranging in age from Newborn to Age Eight.




Price:


Location



11372 Jackson Heights, USA


2009 Toyota Tacoma

Looks Fantastic! NHTSA five Star Crash Rating! This near new Toyota Tacoma has a Barcelona Red




Price: $ 19,353


Location

2401 W. Bell Rd.

85023 Phoenix (Village At Aviano), USA



Nike #10 Messi Barcelona Home 2011-12 Soccer Jersey (US Size: L)
Barcelona fans: With 3 consecutive La Liga season titles under their belt, and together with 2 of the last 3 Champion League Champ...
Streetwise Barcelona Map - Laminated City Center Street Map of Barcelona, Spain (Streetwise (Streetwise Maps))
Streetwise Barcelona Map - Laminated City Center Street Map of Barcelona, Spain - Folding pocket size travel map with metro map in...

No comments:

Post a Comment